Favorite Folders

Training young players

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 06/18/2009 11:04:56
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey everybody!
Thank you for voting me back for the u21 coach! I think we can reach at least the second round of the Asian championships.

18 year old players can become nationalplayers easily!

If the rest is too long or complicated to read for you then i just would like to ask you if you could please sell 18 year old players if you dont give them training.
if they earn more than 3,000 and are a star or better they have chances to become a nationalplayer soon but if you cant or dont want to train them please sell them so we can find a team that makes them nationalplayers! Thank you!

I still hope that we can improve the team so that the senior team can compete with the better teams!
I have already seen some very good rookies and wrote the managers to ask if they can get training.
What everybody has to understand is that it is not hard to create a player for the nationalteam. All you need is an 18 year old rookie (Potential Star and better and Salary of 3,000 and more) who plays 48minutes per week on the position you train. For the nationalteam and also for your own finances it is the best right now to train 3 18year old players with single position training. When each of the 3 players play one whole game of 48minutes they get 100% training and they can join the u21 nationalteam within one season maybe in half a season.
You should get a level 4 or level 5 trainer so your training is pretty fast and you will see that you can sell other players for lots of money.

When everybody of you has one 18 year old player and he gets single position training for some seasons (look at the players in the national team.for exemple mohammad sad omar who is on my team. he is 23 and earns almost 30,000$ and he did not even get single position training all the time.
So you see that everyone can train a great player for the nationalteam to represent the country!

The Juan Kings and ThePain already train their players! I hope they develop fast!

For C and PF rookies, i would train Insidedefence for the position C and let all 3 young players play 48minutes. Every 6 weeks i would change the training. Very important for C and PF are also rebounding, insideshot, blocking.

For PG and SG rookies, i would train jumpshot for the position PG and all 3 players can play one game (48mins). And after 4-6weeks you can change the training to pressing, one on one, range, passing

and SFs i would train sometimes as PG and sometimes as C

If you have the question if one of your player could become a nationalplayer please show me the player and i can give you tips how to train the player over the season.

If you want to i will plan the training for your rookies with you!

I can tell you that all the nationalplayers were not much better and maybe even worse than some of the rookies you drafted!
This should really stimulate you to use the young players and train them.
If you have 1 from Saudi Arabia and 2 other rookies that you can buy for not so much money you can make 1 very nice nationalplayers and the other 2 players you can sell for 1,000,000 or more!

Please help the nationalteam! It is also good for your club and it is nice to have nationalplayers on your team!

Thank everybody who read the post and wants to help!
Best regards
Milicic